Sleep history for research purposes
- Black markers mark absolute time of going to bed
- Orange markers are absolute times of awakening
- Green markers indicate dreams. The brightness of the marker indicates more dream content remembered and recorded, also more clarity of thought and visuals.
- Cyan markers indicate lucid dreams, dreams where I was aware that I was dreaming.
- Bright cyan color of a marker indicates a dream where I could control the content of the dream, wheter being aware or not.